RESULTS THAT LAST
SMOOTHS TEXTURE & PORES
|Face & Neck||$700||$1800||$3300|
|Face, Neck & Chest||$800||$2100||$3900|
Q. What is Clear + Brilliant
Clear + Brilliant laser is a gentle treatment that uses fractional laser technology to address the early signs of aging skin and help prevent them.
Q. What is Clear + Brilliant Perméa?
The Clear + Brilliant Perméa handpiece treatment is optimized for improved skin tone and textureand enhanced skin permeability for added benefits of topical skincare products when applied immediately after treatment.
Q. How does Clear + Brilliant work?
The laser works by creating millions of microscopic treatment zones in the upper layers of the skin, replacing damaged skin with healthy tissue, for younger looking skin.
Q. How long is the treatment?
Clear + Brilliant treatments take about 20 minutes or less. Total appointment time will vary.
Q. How many treatments are needed?
The number of treatments is tailored to your concerns and skincare desires. In recent studies, consumers reported visible improvements after 4-6 treatments, though many patients choose to have routine treatments as part of their overall skin care regimen. Your skin care provider will discuss a personalized treatment regimen with you.
Q. How much does Clear + Brilliant cost?
The cost depends on the number of sessions and varies from country to country.
Q. Who can benefit from Clear + Brilliant treatments?
Clear + Brilliant treatments are great for women and men who are looking to prevent and fight the early signs of aging, or want to maintain their youthful appearance.
Q. What kind of results can one expect?
Your skin will feel softer and have improved tone for a youthful, more radiant glow.
Clear + Brilliant treatments can help
- Prevent the signs of aging
- Improve the look of fine lines
- Improve skin tone and texture
- Minimize the appearance of pores
- Improve the appearance of dyschromia
- Improve your skin’s overall appearance
Q. When do the results appear and how long do they last?
The results of treatment are both immediate and progressive. A few days after the treatment, the skin will start to feel softer, look brighter and show more even tone. Results can last for months depending on age, skin condition and how the patient protects the skin.
Q. How do I know Clear + Brilliant is right for me at my age?
No matter how old you are, sun exposure, environmental conditions and lifestyle can contribute to lackluster skin. Whether you want to extend the younger look of your skin or address these early signs of aging, Clear + Brilliant can help.
Q. Can I avoid other cosmetic procedures if I do this?
Each procedure has its own benefits. Clear + Brilliant is a great choice for refreshing your skin, helping to slow or prevent early signs of aging and maintaining the skin to look younger for longer.
Q. Can I get Clear + Brilliant treatments if I’ve already had other procedures?
Clear + Brilliant treatments may be complementary to most cosmetic procedures, like fillers, Thermage treatments or even Botox. Talk to your doctor.to learn more about
combining Clear + Brilliant treatments with other procedures.
Q. I have had corrective laser treatments, is Clear + Brilliant right for me too?
Yes, absolutely. Clear + Brilliant treatments may be a great way to protect the investment you have made in your skin, maintaining, extending and helping to continually improve upon your results. Ask your doctor for more information.
Q. Who will perform my Clear + Brilliant treatment?
A Clear + Brilliant treatment should be performed by a trained expert who will evaluate your skin and recommend the best course of treatment.
- Day of procedure: Eat a solid meal; cleanse face; do not wear makeup or perfume; dress in comfortable clothes, with a loose fitting/low cut shirt so that numbing cream can be applied.
- Clear + Brilliant cannot be performed on patients currently undergoing Accutane treatment (or have taken Accutane within the past 6 months).
- Stop Retin-A 3 days before treatment, and bleaching creams 3 days before treatment.
- If you have a history of cold sores, you will need to take Valtrex or Acyclovir as prescribed by the Doctor.
- Minimize sun exposure and use daily sunblock containing Zinc Oxide (Elta MD).
- Icing the skin immediately after the treatment will help minimize the sensation of heat.
- Heat sensation can be intense for 2-3 hours after the procedure, but will subside.
- Immediately post treatment, you may experience some redness and mild swelling, but both typically diminish within 12-24 hours.
- Normal activities can be resumed the day following treatment.
- Minor swelling, tenderness and flaking may remain with some patient for a few days.
- You can apply makeup once the bulk of the redness resolves, typically the same day.
- You may shower and wash hair later that day, or the next day, but avoid excessively hot water. Baths are recommended so you do not let too much water pressure touch your face for the first day or two.
- It is very important that you use recommended sunblock multiple times during the day to prevent sun damage to the skin. You should avoid direct sun exposure for 2 weeks after the treatment. Apply sunscreen 20 minutes before going outside. Reapply sunscreen every hour. If short, direct sun exposure is necessary, wear a hat and clothing that covers the treated area. Your practice of diligent sunblock use may lower the risk of laser-induced hyperpigmentation (darker color) and will ensure you receive and maintain the best results from each procedure.
- Avoid abrasive Scrubs, Toners, Glycolic Acid and/or Retin-A. Your skin will be sensitive for the first few days after the treatment. Do not use products that will cause irritation during this time.
- Most typical skin care products and regimens can be used immediately after the treatment, ask your skin care professional about any additional products to avoid.
- Over the next few days, you may experience some itchiness or skin sensitivity (to touch or temperature). Both are indications of the natural renewal process and typically dissipate a few days after the treatment.
- You may also notice that your skin appears bronzed or little dark dots will appear on the treated area. Your skin may feel dry, peel or flake. You may notice a “sandpaper” texture a few days after the treatment. This is the treated tissue working its way out of your body as new, fresh skin is regenerated.
- Advil (Ibuprofen) 600mg 3x per day or Aleve 500mg 2x per day may be taken as an anti-inflammatory to help decrease discomfort and swelling.
- If you notice any blisters, cuts, bruises, crusting/scabs, areas of raw skin, ulcerations, active bleeding, increased discomfort or pain, pigment changes (lighter or darker than usual completion), or any other problems, please contact our office as soon as possible. Note: all of these are very rare, so don’t worry, we do not expect them to happen. If they do, we can treat them.
Follow up treatments should be scheduled every 4-8 weeks depending on skin type.
Consistent repeated treatments will produce best resolution for sun damage, fine lines, acne scars, dyschromia, age spots, pore size, etc.
Advanced topical skincare products should be used in combination with your Clear & Brilliant treatments to enhance results.